Automatic Photo System for roller coasters, events, etc
Automatic Photo System
Highspeed image technology solutions.
With our Automatic Photo System you can capture images automatically and transfer them in an instant to preview monitors.
Our automated systems are extremely reliable and are fully compatible with all kinds of rides including high speed attractions.
CreoChroma - Photography software with Chroma Key technology
Seconds after the photograph is taken, it exits the printer with a new background or with new objects added. Photographs are automatically processed as they are taken, and can be immediately printed or not.
A simple portrait of a person can come out of the printer with dinosaurs or elephants or anything else you can imagine, all automatic and fast.
Photos are transferred instantly to a monitor for customer previewing and purchasing in a matter of seconds.
Personalised for your brand.
Our designers can develop custom watermarks, covers, backgrounds and foregrounds for your brand.
- Fully-automatic / staff-triggered.
- Operational 24/7/365.
- Excellent Image quality at any speed.
- Logo Watermark.
How it works
We build, develop, provide and maintain all the hardware and software. This includes:
1. the creoChroma chroma-key software and any future updates
2. all computers, cameras, sensors, cables and other hardware that may be needed
Things that need to be personalized for the partner's brand and/or the venue's theme must be bought separately, if applicable. This includes:
1. the kiosks
2. the mobile app that enables customers to view and order all of their photos, and any future new app features that might be developed later on (optional)
3. the image and video designs and themes, which can be changed at any time by buying new designs, taking into account the time needed for development
The system can be implemented according to either of the following options, or even a combination of both:
Option 1 - High-speed photos triggered by a sensor
1. The roller coaster cart triggers the sensor
2. The camera automatically takes the photo
3. The computer processes the photo, adding the foreground and frame
4. The edited photo appears on a monitor or, if applicable, on the mobile app and / or website for the customers to see and buy *
5. The edited photo is printed out and inserted into a cover with the theme of the partner's brand
Option 2 – Green-screen photo booths and kiosks
1. The subject poses in front of a green screen
2. The photographer takes the photo or films the video
3. The computer processes the photo or video, replacing the background and adding the foreground and frame
4. The edited photo or video appears on a monitor or, if applicable, on the mobile app and / or website for the customers to see and buy *
5. The edited photo is printed out and inserted into a cover with the theme of the partner's brand, the video can be e-mailed to the customer or shared through a URL
* The customer will be able to use the app and / or website to see their photos and videos, and only their own photos and videos, and purchase them right away.
Contact us and start selling now!
Call us or click "Ask for quote", fill out the short form and then we will contact you!