New confinement - new way to sell - start selling online
Are you forced to close your store or restaurant because of the new confinement? Don't stop selling, take advantage of this time to open your online store with orders, home deliveries and/or take-away.
This is not the end of your business, it is the beginning of a new sales avenue. Set up your online store with product orders, home deliveries, take away, bookings and subscriptions! The myCsite platform has options for all types of businesses, including yours.
There is no better time to invest in your online store. Don't let covid-19 ruin your business! Together we will overcome this pandemic!
SOME MYCSITE PLATFORM FEATURES:
- Online store with or without shopping cart
- Unlimited products, pages, users, galleries and languages, easy to add and remove
- Promotional discount vouchers for online sales
- Payments with PayPal, MB, Bank Transfer and Cash on delivery, among others
- Customer registration and login, with client area
- Creation of permission groups for different users of the site administration
- Optimize website layout and colors easily and as often as you like, with preview
- Support for Google Analytics and other Google products
- SEO tools (search engine optimization)
- Responsive design
- Task Manager
- Blog with unlimited entries
- Subscriptions, reservations, orders and sale of digital products, all in the same online store
- Mobile application (purchased separately)
- Automatic invoicing using one of our partners
- Image and video gallery
Who does the MyCsite platform apply to?
- Simple websites for companies and businesses
- E-commerce and online sales
- Rental and real estate companies
- Organizations, clubs and associations (online membership fees)
- Personal pages / blogs
- Restaurants with home deliveries and / or take away
- Services by appointment
- Subscription-based services
Contact us now, we will set up your online store in a short time and you'll be selling again before you know it.
< Subscription products or services available.Online sales of food products - how to comply with... >