Lateral filter menu in products list
The myCsite platform now has the option to activate a side menu of filters for the product list, to facilitate the search for your products by the users of your website with online store. Learn how to activate it here
- Enter the backoffice with your login credentials
- Update your website for free to implement all new features
- Open "Shop" -> "Shop / bookings configurations"
- Activate the check box "Lateral products filter menu" to activate the filter form for the product list with the option of filtering by tags. Follow the next step to add more filters.
- Activate the desired filters using the following checkboxes:
- Click "Update" to implement these changes
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
< Online sales of food products - how to comply with...New myCsite partnership with VENDUS invoicing >